Tuesday 12 April 2016

urbanclap Home salon service experience.

Being a full day mom to a 2yr old always made it challenging for me to schedule myself for a salon appointment.  I never thought a home salon experience would be so refreshing and relaxing. It really helps you when you are in the lazy mood of not stepping out from your home but still want to pamper yourself. 

Thanks to JAMM's network (Journey about mast mom's) contest which I won and got an opportunity to try urbanclap home salon experience worth Rs. 1,000/-

First of all, I would like to congratulate JAMM's network for completing 2 yrs and also organizing such wonderful contest for moms and letting us win some amazing stuff.

urbanclap being one of them. I would say, they are highly professional and brings you a complete salon experience at your doorstep. I downloaded urbanclap app and booked the appointment in a very hassle freeway. Very user friendly. Once you fix the appointment you instantly receive a message along with their representatives number. I rescheduled it by calling them up and it was done promptly.  The lady arrived before time.

The products are of all good brand & hygienic, they use their own disposable sheets and clean towels. The services I ordered were threading, waxing, manicure & pedicure. I was highly impressed with the extensive aroma manicure & pedicure. The representative was very humble and patient. Since I am a bit impatient with salon services and prefer a fast service, I felt it took a little more time as the procedure was a little more comprehensive. 


So go ahead ladies, curl up your legs, book your appointment today, sit back, have a cup of coffee and get rejuvenated. Your beauty expert is just a touch away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.