Thursday 2 February 2017

Take a Cake: Review Blog of Bake ‘O’ cake






We love celebrating every milestone in our life. And as a tradition, a special day is brought in by treating everyone with something sweet and what an indulgence it can be with a yummylicious cake. Be it any party, celebration or occasion, the cake has to be the star of the day. 

When it comes to cakes, I have just one person always on my mind. GRACE JAMES DODDI of #Bake ’o’ Cake, who makes Customized Veg Whipped cream cakes. A housewife and a home baker with immense dreams started baking one and a half year back. She is a perfect example and inspiration for those who want to start big from home. When you make a basic cake, you realize how much sovereignty you have with culinary experimentation! Her first creation was for her 3 year old son, as she wanted him to have pure whipped cream cake instead of fondant ones. And what can compete with a mothers love to bake for her son. A hobby soon established into a profession of baking exquisite refined cakes from the comfort of her home and then there was never looking back.

With just one helper she has baked on an average upto 6 cakes in a day. Be it any occasion, design, flavour, single, two tier and three tier cakes, it is made to add sparkle to your celebration. Off lately she has started baking 2/3 tier rotational LED cakes, which are in true sense a cake lovers delight. The delivery is provided at your door step till Thane on the Central Side and Miraroad on the western side.



One cannot stop praising the cupcakes or cake pops which can also be customized.

I had ordered theme cupcakes for my nephew’s birthday and recently themed cake for my daughter’s birthday. Both were highly appreciated by our guest. 






Grace has also given Tutorials in Kindergarten schools for making cupcakes.

A couple of Testimonials from her clients:
I heard a lot of about grace. I wanted cake for my hubby's birthday and wanting it to be spl.so I ordered from her and couldn't have been more pleased with the result. She is very attentive n highly professional. She managed to deliver the cake directly to my hubby's office and hubby's expression was..just... wow..and the cake itself was incredible..it's so delicious that the whole cake was gone before noon.Thank you so much Grace to make vinit's birthday special...Highly recommended 

Sonniya Goenka reviewed Bake 'o' Cake – 5 star
The cake I ordered from Grace for my son's 5th bday was absolutely delicious and the creatives made all the kids super excited!!!
It was an absolute pleasure to work with her and she was very receptive to ideas and modifications ..look forward to ordering another yummyyyy cake soon! 

Let’s read what the incredible herself has to say on her journey of baking designer cakes:
’Only being a housewife never satisfied me. I wanted to do something for myself. Since I had a background of trousseau & gift packing, my inclination was more towards creative side. I wanted to do something which could help me balance work and family.  Giving justice to all was my priority. My first cake was for my son. Since he never liked fondant cakes, I made a non-fondant designer cake for him. All credit goes to my son, who made me step into this lovely world of baking.’’
I used to always wonder how one can bake at home. That too customized cakes with so much of detailing and art. Great look and taste, it is not easy to have both.  But looking at the work Bake’o’cake is doing, one can draw inspiration from this talent. With no formal training in baking and still delivering stunning and scrumptious celebration cakes! Cakes not only make your evening special but even memorable. You can say a lot to your loved ones through cakes.  It is indeed a show stopper.





You can visit her page:

Bake 'o' cake on FB @bakeOCakeGrace

For Order contact : 7045627107


2 comments:

  1. Her work is incredible... kudos...
    Grace James Doddi keep making such amazing, beautiful, outstanding and delicious cakes...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.