Tuesday 4 April 2017

What you do when your baby is asleep?




Baby fast asleep! And I am grabbing the opportunity to munch my latest favourite chocolate #dairymilk #dairymilkbubbly.
I indulge in such cravings when my cutie pie is sleeping. Though I dont feel guilty of not sharing, still have left little for her.....she would ask me where did the other half go? and I still have to think of an answer!

I am sure many mommies would be doing some funny & crazy stuff 😲when their baby is sleeping. Like I even apply #nailpaint eat #icecream or watch #youtube when she is not watching😎
Do share your hidden agendas when your mission of making baby sleep is over🤗

#babylove #chocolatelover #icecreamlover #mommy # indianmommy #mommyblogger #indianblogger #parenting #babysleep
#powerofthoughts @latikaMR
#onestopageforeaders (fb)
#onestopageforeaders.blogspot.com
#onestopageforeaders (instagram)
@RattiLatika Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.